Gene Rudd, MD
Senior Vice President
Gene Rudd, MD, serves as Senior Vice President of the Christian Medical & Dental Associations.
Dr. Rudd is a specialist in obstetrics/gynecology, and he has extensive experience as a director of a maternal-fetal medicine training program and in rural healthcare practice. He has garnered several awards including the Gorgas Medal, presented by the U.S. government for the most significant achievement in preventive medicine. As a spokesman for Christian healthcare professionals in America, Dr. Rudd has received national media coverage, including interviews with the Washington Post and People Magazine.
Dr. Rudd has also conducted international programs with World Medical Mission, where he established the Christian Medical Mission of Russia. He directed the rehabilitation of the Central Hospital in Kigali, Rwanda. Dr. Rudd has also served in Belarus, Bosnia, Kazakhstan and India.
Dr. Rudd's experiences provide rich illustrations for inspirational and educational presentations. Dr. Rudd has communicated what God is doing through Christian healthcare by speaking at seminars, conferences and churches.
He and his wife Gay have four children: Jonathan, Deborah, Joshua and David.
Related Publications :
- The Point - October 3, 2013
- The Point - July 18, 2013
- The Point Washington Update - December 5, 2013
- The Point Washington Update - July 25, 2013
- The Point - February 13, 2014
- Professionalism in Peril - Part 2: Unjust Scales in Healthcare
- Professionalism in Peril - Part 6: Doctor of Contract or Covenant?
- A Piece of Your Mind: Results of the 2010 CMDA Membership Survey
- Professionalism in Peril - Part 5: Our Obligation to the Poor
- Professionalism in Peril - Part 4: Character Counts
- Professionalism in Peril - Part 3: Professional Adultery
- The Point - March 2012
- The Point - May 2012
- A Penny for Your Thoughts: Membership Survey Results
- The Point - July 10, 2014
- The Point - June 2012
- The Point - January 2015
- What's The Point?
- Looking for Truth in Current Events
- Professionalism in Peril - Part 1: Liabilities and Limits of Autonomy
- The Point - January 2012
- The Point - February 2012
- The Point Washington Update - June 19, 2014
- Sharing Your Faith through Grace Prescriptions
- Is Vaccination Complicit with Abortion?
- A Collection Policy for Christian Doctors
- When Do You Become You?
- FDA relaxes guidelines for taking the abortion pill
- A Healthier Way Forward
- Value of testing for Down syndrome
- Wisconsin Abortion Restrictions Legislation
- Media ignore science of when human life begins
- Planned Parenthood changes fetal tissue policy
- Conscience freedom in healthcare bill urged
- Number of reported abortions drops
- Surrogate mom fights biological parents on abortion
- Doctors impacted by new Obamacare gender rules