David Prentice, PhD
CMDA Member and Vice President & Research Director for Charlotte Lozier Institute
Related Publications :
- The Point - September 5, 2013
- The Point - June 13, 2013
- The Point - March 14, 2013
- The Point Washington Update - November 14, 2013
- The Point - February 13, 2014
- The Point Special Edition - March 2012
- The Whole Truth About Stem Cells and Related Therapies
- The Point - September 2014
- Good News for Patients from Adult Stem Cells
- Modern Chimeras: Down on the Organ Farm, or Marooned on the Island of Dr. Moreau?
- Techno-Babies: Some Assembly Required?
- Science or Ethics?
- More Good News with Adult Stem Cells for Patients
- Artificial Wombs and Modern Incubators
- The Point Washington Update - April 24, 2014
- The Point - August 2014
- Researchers minimize ethical, safety concerns over gene editing
- Growing Human Embryos Outside the Womb: New Record, Old Questions
- White House says gene editing needs further study
- Gene Editing to Make Better Human Beings?
- Exciting Technologies and Ethical Applications
- Organoids for Medicine
- Using stem cells to cure eye damage
- New gene-editing technology offers promise but poses threat to future generations
- The future of gene editing
- Life—Artificial or Natural?