Autumn Dawn Galbreath, MD, MBA
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Texas, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Autumn Dawn Eudaly Galbreath, MD, MBA is an internist in San Antonio, Texas, where she lives with her husband, David, and their three children. Though they met in medical school, David now owns a restaurant in the San Antonio area. Between the two of them, they have experienced multiple career transitions, and weathered the resultant stresses on their marriage and family. Autumn Dawn speaks to the issues of Christian marriage, being a working mother in the church, and being a woman in medicine with an engaging humor that brings perspective to these difficult issues.
Autumn Dawn earned her MD from the University of Texas Medical School at San Antonio, where she also completed her internal medicine residency. She earned her MBA from Auburn University in Auburn, Alabama.
Dr. Galbreath speaks on the following topics:
- Depression in Primary Care Practice
- Business/Management/Admin. in Healthcare
- God's Grace
- Working Mothers in the Church
- Marriage (especially among Christian, professional women)
Travels from Texas
Contact Dr. Galbreath by email.
Related Publications :
- Women in Medicine: Answering a Call from God
- Physician as Employee: Is This What I Signed Up For?
- Women in healthcare still earn less than men
- Healthy Healthcare Marriages
- Physician Substance Abuse
- My Doctorate in Secret-Keeping
- Facing the Rise of Suicides in Healthcare
- Narcissism in Healthcare
- WIMD Pulse - August 2014
- Physician Burnout
- Sustaining Our Joy in Practice
- A Lack of Self-care in Healthcare
- Authority and Vulnerability
- Outside the Box: Doctors in Nontraditional Careers
- Facing burnout in healthcare
- Gratitude Journals and Healthcare: How Can They Help?
- Sharing Experiences and Decreasing Isolation in Healthcare