Andrè Van Mol, MD
André Van Mol, MD, is a board certified family physician in private practice. He serves on the boards of Bethel Church of Redding and Moral Revolution (moralrevolution.com). He speaks and writes on bioethics and Christian apologetics, and is experienced in short-term medical missions. Dr. Van Mol teaches courses on Bioethics and WorldViews for the Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry. He and his wife Evelyn—both former U.S. Naval officers—have two sons and two daughters, the latter of whom were among their nine foster children. His Twitter address @docvanmol, Facebook address @AndreVanMolMD.
Related Publications :
- The Point - February 14, 2013
- Sexual Orientation Change Efforts in the Ideological Lions' Den
- Nationalized Healthcare: Prescription or Problem
- Encouragement: A Future and a Hope
- The Bad Science Battering Ram
- Post-Christian Paganism and Christian Opportunity
- When Pro-Gay Science is Anti-Gay
- Christianity and Science: Are They Opposed?
- Chechen Government Reportedly Abusing Men Having Sex with Men
- Has God Indeed Said..? A Biblical Perspective on Sexuality, Part 2
- Has God Indeed Said...? A Biblical Perspective on Sexuality, Part 1
- Vaccination information and recommendations
- Pedophiles Find a Home for Social Networking
- Negative Health Consequences of Same-Sex Sexual Behavior
- Premature Termination of Life Is Not Palliative Care
- Funding Morality: A New Crowd-funding Site for Biblical Worldview
- Mistaken Identity: There is No Straight or Gay
- “My Child is Transgender. Make Her a Son.” Guidance for the Doctor.
- Transgenderism: A State-Sponsored Religion?
- Gay Parenting and Child Health Outcomes
- Three California Bills Needing Attention
- A Review of “Sexual Orientation Change Efforts, Professional Psychology, and the Law”
- Rape is violence--so is abortion
- Influencing Legislatures Captive to Rainbow Ideology
- HIV Education and How Not To Do It
- The Point - May 2012