Al Weir, MD
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tennessee, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
After leaving academic medicine, Dr. Weir served in private practice at the West Clinic in Memphis, Tennessee from 1991-2005 before joining the CMDA staff as Vice President of Campus & Community Ministries where he served for three years from 2005-2008. He is presently Professor of Medicine at University of Tennessee Heath Science Center and Program Director for the Hematology/Oncology fellowship program. He is also President of Albanian Health Fund, an educational ministry to Albania where he has been serving for 20 years. He is the author of two books: When Your Doctor Has Bad News and Practice by the Book. Dr. Weir’s work has also been published in many medical journals and other publications. Al and his wife Becky live in Memphis, Tennessee, and they have three children and three grandchildren. Dr. Weir is currently serving as President of CMDA's Board of Trustees.
Travels from Tennessee
Contact Dr. Weir by email.
Related Publications :
- The Point - January 10, 2013
- TCD Fall 2008 - The Problem of Time
- Running the Race Set Before Us
- What is a Christian Doctor?
- Body Bag Living
- The Point - June 5, 2014
- The Point - December 2014
- The View from Here: A Thin Red Line
- Weekly Devotions
- Weekly Devotions - February 24, 2015
- The Point - April 2015
- Poor health associated with negative spiritual beliefs
- Am I Too Old to Practice?
- The Point - May 2012