Request An MEI Team
MEI Team Request - Use this online form if you would like to invite MEI to send a teaching team to your location or facility overseas. MEI usually needs at least a year from the time of request until a team can be organized and sent to an area.
Types of MEI Teams to Date:
- Presentations/participation in medical/dental conferences
- Clinical teaching in residency programs and medical/dental schools and hospitals
- Advanced life support training (cardiac, trauma, obstetrics and pediatric)
- Faculty development (adult teaching methods, problem-based learning, graduate medical education model/standards, writing multiple choice questions for in service and licensure examination, etc.)
- Medical ethics and compassionate care
- Diagnosis and management of disabilities (such as cerebral palsy, autism, etc.)
- Palliative/end-of-life care and Hospice
- Cleft palate repair and rehabilitation
- Consultations on Developing residency programs, rehabilitation programs, etc.