Active membership in FCO, International is open to optometrists, optometry students, and persons holding the Ph.D. or equivalent who are associated with an accredited optometry school or engaged in full-time vision research. There are four requirements for membership:
- Acknowledgement of Jesus Christ as one’s personal Saviour and Lord.
- Written acceptance of FCO’s Statement of Beliefs and Statement of Purposes as described in the FCO, International Bylaws.
- Conduct consistent with Biblical standards.
- Maintenance of professional competency, good academic standing, and personal and professional integrity.
- You can join online at this link.