Online Coaching Course: 503 Continuing Education
Designation Statement: CMDA designates this educational activity for a maximum of 12 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Accreditation Statement: The Christian Medical & Dental Associations is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- Define change, transition, and transformation.
- Describe the differences between change, transition, and transformation.
- Define the core competencies of coaching as defined by the International Coach Federation.
- Describe the coaching process.
- List eight principles of change.
- Identify the factors related to successful change.
- Discuss a model for understanding the change process.
- Discuss how to apply a model for change utilizing a case study.
- Identify the characteristics of a person in transition.
- Discuss the Bridges model of transition.
- Discuss the organizing model of change.
- Define the stages of change.
- Define transformation.
- Describe the Personal Transformation Model of change.
- Discuss how to apply the models of transformation through a case study.