CMDA Dermatology Section Annual Breakfast
Start Date: 06:45 AM, 02/18/2018
End Date: 08:00 AM, 02/18/2018
City: San Diego
Broken Yolk (Two blocks from the Convention Center in the Gaslamp district)
355 Sixth Avenue, San Diego, CA 92101 (619-338-9655)
One of our fellow dermatologists, Cynthia Abbott, M.D., will share on her experiences as a dermatologist on a YWAM Mercy ship in Papua New Guinea.
Bruce Wilkinson will be presenting on God’s Retirement Plan
Join us for a reunion with friends and a welcome respite during the AAD. Enjoy Christian fellowship and worship with colleagues, spouses and staff over a buffet breakfast as well as God’s Word from Bruce Wilkinson even if you are not attending the AAD this year.
Registration is required: $75 for 1 person, $150 for 2 or 3 people, and $50 for each additional person. Residents and students will be no charge.
Maximum registrants: 120
*Please choose one of the following entrees for each registrant (registrant name and entrée number). Orders can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before Feb 15. or selected during the registration process.
1. Border Benedict – Two poached eggs and seasoned carne asada atop 2 sweet corn cakes topped with our homemade poblano sauce with side of black beans.
2. Chicken & Waffle Benedict – Two Belgian waffle quarters topped with crispy chicken tenders, poached eggs and hollandaise sauce with side of fruit.
3. Crunchy French Toast – Three thick slices of batter-dipped egg bread rolled on crunchy frosted Flakes, sprinkled with sliced almonds raspberries and powdered sugar topped with whipped cream and raspberry drizzle.
4. Acai Bowl – Acai berry topped with fresh strawberries, blueberries, banana, granola, shredded coconut and honey.
5. Tiki Toast – Three slices of Hawaiian bread dipped in egg batter then grilled, topped with strawberries, blue berries, shredded coconut caramel and powder sugar.
6. Full stack: 3 sweet potato pancakes
7. Full stack: 3 Multi grain pancakes
Support the CMDA Derm Section
CMDA Derm Section does not receive funds from CMDA or outside sources for this event, which is our major outreach and ministry each year. Please prayerfully consider a donation. Section supporters donating $300 or more will be recognized at the breakfast.
CMDA is a 501(c)3 so your gift is tax-deductible. Donate HERE.
Please login to your CMDA account and designate your specialty as dermatology to receive dermatology relevant emails.