2019 CMDA National Convention
Start Date: 04:00 PM, 05/02/2019
End Date: 05/05/2019
State: North Carolina
Early bird registration available until January 8, 2019!
Join us in Ridgecrest, North Carolina on May 2-5, 2019 at TRANSFORM: CMDA's National Convention, the premier convention for Christian healthcare professionals.
This convention provides great opportunities for you to transform as you fellowship with Christian healthcare professionals, learn about current health and social issues, renew your faith through worship and network with exhibiting organizations. You don’t want to miss this event!
Theme: "Transform: Celebrating God's Faithfulness"
Who should attend?
- Nurse Practitioners
- Dental Hygienists
- Physician Assistants
- Administrators and Office Staff
- All other healthcare professionals
- Spouses of all healthcare professionals
Why attend the convention? Read what attendees have to say!
- Fellowship with other Christian healthcare professionals
"My first National Conference -- great experience!"
- Increase your knowledge of current health and social issues
"Very good variety of education about real life issues in medicine."
- Renew your faith
"The conference was encouraging, challenging and uplifting."
"This was a wonderful weekend of challenge, instruction, encouragement and proclamation of God's eternal truth."
- Network with more than 30 exhibiting organizations