Hope and Help For Couples Facing Infertility
by Sandra L. Glahn, ThM, and William R. Cutrer, MD
Infertility changes everything, shattering dreams and breaking hearts. But hope is available—today more than ever. The Infertility Companion draws on the Bible and on current medical knowledge, including the latest research, to shed light on such questions as the following:
- Can people of faith ethically use high-tech infertility treatments?
- How do we make moral, biblical decisions about medical treatment, third-party reproduction, stem cell research, and embryo adoption?
- Is God punishing me?
- Does God even care?
- Will adoption increase our chances of getting pregnant?
- How can we reduce the stress of infertility on our marriage relationship?
- How can we keep sex from becoming a chore?
These theologically trained authors have taught at a variety of conferences on infertility, pregnancy loss, and adoption, and they have helped thousands of couples face the future through their message of encouragement. The Infertility Companion includes discussion questions and a workbook suitable for individuals, couples, or small groups. Full of practical tips and true stories, this book will guide couples past the ethical pitfalls of assisted reproductive technologies as they travel the difficult road ahead.