Medical Education International
Welcome to MEI
Our Motto: Teaching to Transform
MEI Short-term mission team members provide academic and clinical teaching to healthcare professional colleagues and students in other nations and share the love and message of Christ.
Learn More About MEI
Going On An MEI Team
- Team Opportunities: Latest schedule of upcoming trips
- MEI Initial Application: This form and your curriculum vitae (CV) are necessary for you to be considered as an MEI participant. This will not commit you to anything but will allow you into the MEI database and allow MEI to advise you on trips suitable for your training.
- MEI Trip Registration: Submit if you have been approved for an upcoming MEI trip and are ready to register and pay.
- After Trip Report: This online after trip report gives MEI feedback from each team member at the end of a trip.
- Team Leader's Report
- Praying for MEI
- Donate to MEI - Your gifts will be used to continue and expand the critical work of MEI around the world.
Through secure online giving site (fastest)
By check: write MEI in the purpose line at lower left-hand corner of check and mail to: CMDA, PO Box 7500, Bristol, TN 37621
Request An MEI Team
to find out more about requesting an MEI team
List of MEI Resources on Missions