Please Read Before Using This Site
Disclaimer of Contents and Liability
The CMDA Web site is not intended for persons under 13 years of age.
The Contents of the CMDA Web site do not provide medical advice.
Although CMDA seeks to present the most current and relevant information available on healthcare issues for Christians in the United States and around the world, CMDA does not guarantee the reliability or accuracy of this information. No information presented through the CMDA Web Site should be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, and/or treatment.
The Christian Medical & Dental Associations make no warranty, expressed or implied, nor accept any liability for any of the Contents or information on our Web site, or the use of that information.
Third-Party Web Sites, Products, and Services
The CMDA Web site provides referrals and links to other World Wide Web sites. The mention of another party or its product and/or services on this site should not be construed as an endorsement of that party by CMDA unless otherwise stated. The Christian Medical and Dental Associations are not responsible for the content or practices of third-party sites that may be linked to from our site.
Advertising and Classifieds
The appearance of advertising is neither a guarantee nor an endorsement by CMDA. As a matter of policy, CMDA will sell classified advertising space on its Web site and other published materials when the inclusion of this advertising does not interfere with the mission or objectives of CMDA or its services or publications. Such listings should not be seen as an endorsement, approval or agreement with any information or resources offered through other organizations or Web sites that you can access through our site.
Linking to Our Web Site
These are the terms and conditions that you and/or your organization agree to abide by when a link to the CMDA Web site is included anywhere on your Web site:
- You agree not to use the CMDA Web site or our visitors and their personal information as a tool to initiate fund raising or solicitation activity.
- No warranties (expressed or implied), obligations, or financial reimbursement are expected of CMDA as result of our Web site appearing on your Web site's page(s).
- It is understood that CMDA reserves the right to request, for any reason, the removal of the link to our site from any page(s) that are on your Web site. You agree to comply with such a request within five (5) business days of notification.
- If you use the CMDA logo for any reason on your Web site, you agree to use only approved logo graphics (available here), and will not tamper with the image or change it in any way.
Christian Doctor/Colleague Search
The Christian Doctor Search and CMDA Colleague Search use our extensive member database to return names and contact information of physicians and dentists matching your search criteria. CMDA strongly enforces the confidentiality of our members' public and personal information. By performing a search on our member database with one or both of these tools, you, the user, understand and agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
- The Christian Doctor Search is provided solely for the purpose of helping individuals locate a Christian doctor in their area. The CMDA Colleague Search is to be used only by CMDA members for either 1) patient referral: self-referral or doctor-referral, or 2) member networking for CMDA ministry purposes.
- The information provided through either search tool may not be copied, redistributed, or otherwise used in any way that will advance the financial interests of the user.
- The Christian Medical & Dental Associations make no warranty, expressed or implied, nor accept any liability for any of the information in our member database, or the use of that information.
- Misuse of the Christian Doctor Search and/or CMDA Colleague Search tools, as deemed by the terms listed above, may result in the suspension of CMDA membership and/or legal prosecution against the user.
Standards 4 Life Resources
Standards 4 Life is copyright (c) 2003 to the Christian Medical & Dental Associations.
Individual copies of Standards 4 Life may be printed and distributed by those who have registered through our Web site to use this resource, provided that such copying, re-transmission, printing, or other use is not for profit or other commercial purpose.
CMDA's Standards 4 Life may also be downloaded for non-profit use on personal or church Web sites, provided that its content(s) are not altered. Standards 4 Life is kept up-to-date with the latest facts and data on the issues covered. Those who have registered for this resource will be notified when updates are available on our Web site, and we encourage registered users to download the latest version to print and/or post online.
The Christian Medical & Dental Associations make no warranty, expressed or implied, nor accept any liability for any of the information provided through this resource, or the use of that information.
Please contact CMDA if you have any questions about the following policies regarding the privacy standards for our Web site's visitors and members.
We do collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages visitors access on our site, and information volunteered by the visitor, such as survey information and/or Web form registrations.
The information we collect is used for internal review and processing, and also used to improve the content of our Web site. No information will be shared with other organizations for commercial purposes. Currently, CMDA does not partner with or have special relationships with any Web advertising companies.
When the transfer of certain types of sensitive information, such as financial or health information, occurs through our Web site, visitors are redirected to a secure server that uses appropriate encryption technology to ensure the private transmission of that information.
CMDA reserves the right to use customer information for other uses not previously disclosed in this privacy notice. If our information privacy practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes, and provide you with the ability to opt out if you choose.
Members of the Christian Medical & Dental Associations and visitors to our Web site are typically asked for certain personal information. This may include your e-mail address, postal address, telephone numbers, and credit card information. CMDA recognizes its obligation to protect the privacy of your information. To that end, CMDA will never sell or lease your personal information to any commercial third parties.
At times, information may be shared when CMDA conducts a ministry activity in partnership with another organization. In each case, our agreements with these ministry partners restrict the use of this information to only the approved joint activity.
Periodically, CMDA will use the information for meeting notices, public policy issues, and other events. In addition, there are several CMDA electronic newsletters that you may receive. You may opt out of any or all of these communication pieces.
If, for any reason, you do not want to receive e-mail or other mailings from us in the future, please let us know by contacting us or by going online and selecting your electronic subscription preferences.