CMDA Mission Scholarships
CMDA provides various mission scholarships for student and resident members wishing to spend time overseas as a rotation elective. We also provide a scholarship to medical students beginning their first or second year to pay up to $25,000 per year toward medical school for those who go into full-time missions after graduation.
- Westra Short-Term Mission Scholarship - For third and fourth year medical and dental students
- James P. Owen Mission Scholarship - For third and fourth year Southwestern Medical School students
- Johnson Short-Term Mission Scholarship - For residents
- Steury Scholarship - For medical students planning for a career in medical missions
- Tami Fisk Mission Travel Grant - For medical personnel desiring mission service in East Asia.
- Baptist Medical Dental Fellowship Scholarship - Hubert Trust Scholarship for medical students and residents. CMDA membership not required.
- Project Medsend Grant - Student loan grants for healthcare professionals going into full-time overseas missions. CMDA membership not required.
- Project Hope Northwest - Scholarships given to U.S. MD/DO students.
- Naomi Kim Medical Missions Scholarship Fund - Scholarships given to healthcare students participating in their first short-term medial missions trip.