We know that our members have unique needs based on their professional and personal lives. That’s why we offer various categories of membership.
This membership category is reserved for those who are practicing doctors, academic, uniformed service or those currently in residency or fellowship programs with a degree of: MD, DO, DDS, DMD, DPM, PhD. Special discounts are offered for those in the first year of practice, uniformed services, retirees and those living or serving abroad.
This membership level is reserved for anyone pursuing a medical, dental, PhD or associate health degree or anyone on a track as an undergraduate planning a career in healthcare.
Associate Health Professionals
This membership level is reserved for anyone involved in healthcare as a professional, but is not a graduate, resident or fellow. Examples of the qualifying degrees are PA, PharmD, RN, NP, etc.
Friends & Ministry Partners
This membership category is reserved for those individuals and organizations not involved in healthcare but wish to support the ministry of CMDA through their partnership.
*Free membership provides electronic resources instead of physical resources and other materials received by members
**Spouse membership is free in conjunction with your spouse’s full annual dues payment
Special Membership Options
A lifetime membership to CMDA offers extensive benefits to you as well as helps to ensure that the important work being done for healthcare continues far into the future. It provides a lifetime of opportunity and a lifetime of change.
- You never have to worry about a dues increase again as you lock in today’s rate and will never again pay annual dues.
- You save time spent on repetitive check writing.
- You gain a significant tax deduction in the year you join as a lifetime member.
- You can eliminate your capital gains taxes if you fund your lifetime dues by giving an appreciated asset such as stock.
- You will receive a lifetime membership certificate and special lapel pin.
- You experience the satisfaction of providing funding for long-term, life-changing ministries.
The rate for lifetime memberships is determined by age as shown in the chart below.
Less than 40
Older than 65
Are you interested in giving a gift membership to a colleague, friend or family member? It’s a great way to honor the recipient while supporting CMDA and helping to grow the kingdom for the glory of the Lord. Give the gift that will change hearts in healthcare. If you would like to provide a gift membership to someone who isn’t a member, we will offer a 50% discount off their first year of membership. Simply provide us with the recipient’s information and we’ll handle the rest. For this program, credit card payments are required. Your card will NOT be charged until the gift recipient affirms our statement of faith and submits a membership application.
Group Membership Discount
Group memberships are designed with practices in mind as individual practices with five or more members are eligible. There are great benefits to having a group membership, and you can also offer CMDA membership as a practice benefit to your associates.
Any practice with five or more qualifying staff members who wish to join CMDA or are current members qualifies for this discount. A qualifying staff member is defined as a degreed healthcare professional, allied health, resident or graduate practicing doctor.
- Everyone has the same renewal date.
- Multiple memberships are paid with one single invoice that is sent to a designated contact person, saving both your practice and your associates the trouble of dealing with individual invoices.
- And best of all…you will receive a 25% discount off each membership rate!
Call us toll free at 888-230-2637 to take advantage of these great membership options.